Today, it conducts research to develop vaccines against cancer, conducting clinical trials in this area.
- From 1992 - exchange of experience in bone marrow transplantation at the Research center of the Cancer Fred Hutchinson in Seattle, USA. Carrying multiple clinical studies phase II / III (early detection of cancer cells and the introduction of anti-cancer agents against them) for medical treatment of various malignancies. Conducting clinical and experimental studies of cell immunology to specific antigens in patients with cancer and hematological diseases patients. Determination of certain T-cell tumor antingenov, the use of different antigenic determinants in clinical vaccine trials, characterization vaccine-induced specific immune responses in patients with various malignant diseases.
- The development and standardization of new methods in the laboratory, immunomonitoring together with the Institute isselovaniya im.Lyudviga cancer, NY
- From 1996 -. Immunological studies of spontaneous resistance immunity to specific tumor antigens. . Identification of some specific tumor antigens SEREX technology
Achievements and Career
Professor Elke Jaeger - a recognized doctor with a worldwide reputation in the field of the treatment of hematology and cancer. it holds the title of Doctor of Science. Since 2003 he has headed the Department of Hematology and Oncology at the clinic Nordwest
- July 2007 -. Interbranch professors Oncology at the Goethe University, Frankfurt
- October 2006 -. medical Director
- On 01.03.2003 - the head physician of the Clinic of Oncology and Hematology, Hospital Nordwest, academic training center University. Goethe, Frankfurt
- Director of the «Clinical Trial Centers» Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research.
- Head of immunological research clinic laboratory. < / li>
Specialization Professionally treats malignant tumors and blood cancer using chemotherapy, including high dose and combinable radio and chemotherapy. The sphere of practical medical interests include palliative medicine and immunotherapy. Elke Jäger is one of the best oncologists in Germany, 2014.
To systematically improve their skills at professional conferences. Conducts teaching, is a visiting professor at the University of Mainz.
Membership in organizations
it consists in a large number of professional societies:
- The American society of clinical Oncology
- New York Academy of cancer Immunology
- The European society for medical Oncology
- German society for Immunology
- The German cancer society
- The German society of Hematology and Oncology, skills
- Working group "Systemic cancer therapy", Hesse, Chairman
- Internal Oncology Commission in the German cancer society
- The Commission Palliative medicine Hesse, chairman.