Male gonads (testicles, body doubles) suffer by cancer is not as common as, for example, lungs or stomach. Testicular cancer can affect one testicle, and in 4% of cases sick on both.
Dear young men, you know that testicular cancer is a disease of young people (from 20 to 40 years). You shouldn't think that only older's have cancer, screened by an oncologist, and at the slightest sign of ill health especially there is no time to lose!
For the treatment of testicular cancer uses radical surgery, inguinal orchiectomy, is also widely used radiation therapy and medication. Due to the early detection of malignant tumors cancer of the testis healed 95% of cases.
Doclandmed.com recommends only those doctors and technology, which are recognized as best in the world.
We found 1 clinic specialized in Oncology in Germany
As practice shows, elderly or young members of the male half of the population, it is possible to avoid this disease. But its development is possible in the following cases:
• egg/testicles failed to descend into the scrotum. If carried out corrective surgery for cryptorchidism, the risk of progression of the cancer malady is not reduced;
• the probability of a hereditary factor;
• the presence of infertility;
• underdevelopment of the testicles or the presence of inclusions of scar tissue formed at birth;
• the primary removal of the testicle with one hand due to determination of testicular cancer;
• the presence of the syndrome Kleinfelter;
• various injuries of the testicle;
Cancer of the testicle can manifest in painful swelling. Mostly the clinical manifestations associated with metastasis to the retroperitoneal area of the lymph nodes that have been causing significant pain in the lungs, cough and hemoptysis. Also there may be gynecomastia (a significant increase of the breast).
At these rates, you should always consult a medical experts. Due to the formation of nodes may develop cancer of the testicle. If the cancer progresses, there is loss of appetite, nausea or weakness.
Now widely used by the different visualization techniques that are presented in the following:
• ultrasonic examination;
• computer tomography;
• the implementation of x-rays;
Sometimes, in order to identify the likelihood of relapse to use more modern methods – PET-CT study.
Such methods can allow to identify the features of tumor growth and also to assess the different conditions the rest of the surrounding tissue to identify the likelihood of metastasis.
we Cannot ignore tumor markers, which track the level of alpha-fetoprotein. It is also important to undergo check-UPS of a preventive nature, since the early stages of the disease can be cured much faster and easier.
Forms of tumors affect the classification of cancer of the testis, depending on the stage of the disease. You should pay attention to criteria such as the defeat of the retroperitoneal lymph nodes metastasis, or spreading of the latter to other bodies.
If there is no evidence of metastasis, it is referred to as the first stage of testicular cancer.
With the defeat of the retroperitoneal lymph nodes, marked the second stage of the disease. At the third stage, the egg is metastases in lymph nodes and other organs.
the Process of therapy should always begin with immediate removal of the testicle affected by poor quality cells. After this, further treatment will depend upon the characteristics of the tumor histological research, clinical cancer stage and tumor markers or changes that may occur.
If specified seminoma tumor of the testicle first or second clinical stage, surgical removal of the eggs needs to be accompanied by therapy with radiation directed at the lymph nodes of the abdominal cavity. In the presence of common tumors, it is necessary to use chemotherapy, as well as to remove the retroperitoneal lymph nodes. The first and second clinical-stage cancer of the testis suggests the possibility of recovery of 95% of all suffering from cancer.
When nezamenimyj testicular tumors there is less sensitivity to the effects of therapy using rays. At the first stage of this type of cancer is common to use the following:
• surgical removal of lymph nodes modified zone of the abdominal cavity;
• carrying out chemical therapy;
• continuous observation of medical experts, as there is the likelihood of progression of disease in 20% of cases.
If there is second stage nezamenimogo cancer of the testicle, you should use other treatment options, which are represented like this:
• surgery removal of all changed nodes lymph with subsequent chemical treatment;
• the completion of chemotherapy, after which determine the necessity of surgical intervention retroperitoneal lymph nodes.
No questions asked