Professor Uta Meyding-Lamade - a high-class specialist in the treatment of neurological diseases. He has a PhD
The basic specialization:.
id = " u230810-4 "> stroke treatment in the acute period;
- inflammatory nervous system diseases (multiple sclerosis, autoimmune neuropathies, rheumatologic disease involving the nervous system);
- specialized neurological intensive medicine;
- outpatient and inpatient treatment of patients with myasthenia gravis and other muscle diseases.
- laboratory Electrophysiological (EEG, EMG, ENG, VP, recognized by the German society of neurology training center);
- Research Laboratory of liquor; < li id = "u230810-22"> research Laboratory dopplersonograficheskih;
- Consultation of patients with myasthenia gravis;
- Conducting national and international clinical research - stroke and pa; sseyanny sclerosis;
- Emergency ambulance with non-stop service neurological
Achievements and career
<. p> She studied medicine at the best universities in the UK, Germany and the USA.Supervises the Department of Neurology Nordwest clinic is deputy chief doctor of the hospital. In the area of practical interests Uta Meyding-Lamade includes treatment of myasthenia gravis, CSF study and electrophysiological procedures.
Membership in organizations
Member of the Scientific Society of the Association of German doctors in the Community of neurology in Europe, in the community in the use and development of medicines. it has the status of a professor at the University of Heidelberg. In 2010, it was elected an honorary member of the German Research Council German doctors community
A complete list of organizations:
- The head of the Board of Directors of the German Neurological Society "Viral Encephalitis»; .
- A member of the German society of neurology;
- A member of the Association of neurological intensive Care medicine;
- Member of the European society of neurology;
- Member of the German society of clinical neurophysiology, regional adviser of the Frankfurt society stroke care;
- A member of the scientific Council of the German society for the treatment of multiple sclerosis;
- A member of the working group for the study of stroke in the quality management department of Hesse;
- A member of the technical committee for immunomodulatory treatment of multiple sclerosis;
- A member of the International scientific working group on the treatment of tick-borne encephalitis;.
- A member of the National Commission on the Elimination of polio in Germany;
- Regional Advisor of the Institute Roberta Koch on stroke;
- The head of a reference center of Frankfurt on the use of drugs for the treatment of multiple sclerosis;
- An exceptional member of the commission on the application and development of medicinal products by the Federal Association of physicians;
- Member of the European society of clinical microbiology and infectious diseases, and (ESCMID).