The most famous gastroenterologist, Israel, specializes in interventional endoscopy, the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver, endosonography, the treatment of malignant tumors of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. The head of the gastroenterology department of the hospital.
A professor and experienced expert in the field of gastroenterology professor Zamin is known Israeli doctor at the reception to which patients come not only from remote areas of the country, but also because of its countries. Alperin Zamin successfully cope with even the most complex clinical cases using in his medical practice, only the most modern and advanced technologies and medicines. Special attention is paid to quality physician diagnosis carried out on the basis of the results which always puts infallible diagnoses.
The rich experience and deep knowledge in the field of gastroenterology became the basis of impeccable reputation specialist, which is known not only in Israel but also in other countries of the world. Making use of the unique methods of treatment, it almost always achieves excellent results, as evidenced by his many grateful patients.
- Conducted research in the United States, Cleveland, Ohio.
- to conduct clinical trials in hepatology field at the Royal Hospital in London, UK.
- Headed more than 14 studies in the treatment of dyspepsia, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, gastroesophageal reflux, bowel abnormalities.
- From 1978 to 1982. He served as a senior Air Force doctor.
- From 1982 to 1986. was appointed as a physician in the Department of Internal Medicine, Tel Aviv medical center.
- From 1986 to 1988. trained at the medical center Ichilov and simultaneously worked on a post
- gastroenterologist-hepatologist. From 1988 to 1992. He became a senior physician, a gastroenterologist at Ichilov medical center;
- From 1992 to 1996. Professor head of the Institute of Gastroenterology in the Israeli medical center named Holon.
- From 1996 to 2010. He was director of the Institute of Gastroenterology and Gepatolovii in Tel Aviv medical center.
- From 1999 to 2001. He served as chairman of the group of scientists who conducted the research and the study of the liver.
- From 2002 to 2006. worked as deputy director in the
- Ichilov medical center. From 2007 to 2010. was appointed chairman of the National Committee on Nutrition Ministry of Health and Agriculture of Israel.
- Since 2011, he has headed the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Ichilov medical center. In the same year, Professor Zamir Alperin was elected head of the Union of Gastroenterologists of Israel.
Membership Community / Participation in events
- The Israeli Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (President);.
- Incorporated Association of Gastroenterology US and Israel
The area of special scientific and practical interest of professors, which account for more than a hundred papers published in renowned medical journals, including:
- clinical gastroenterology;
- oncologic gastroenterology;
- therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopy of the digestive system;
- a high-tech diagnosis of diseases of the digestive system by endosonography, ie technique, combines the capabilities of ultrasound and endoscopy;
- the treatment of malignant cancer pathology of the gastrointestinal tract and hepatobiliary system;
- the treatment of complex diseases of the digestive system, etc. .