Today is one of the most sought-after and qualified doctors specializing in the diagnosis and the application of unique methods of prevention and treatment of serious diseases.
Private medical professional interest turned to the study of liver diseases and oncology. With the passage of time, Nadir Arber fully concentrated on the study of cancer. Today, it is the head of the Center for the prevention of cancer, which is located in the capital of Israel.
He is a consultant the National Institutes of Health. He teaches gastroenterology at Tel Aviv University.
it participates in studies on cancer treatment.
- 1986 - internship, university hospital "Hadassah", Jerusalem, Israel
- 1987-89 biennium.. - A doctor-intern, 4th therapy department, health center it. Yitzhak Rabin and the Medical Faculty of them. Sackler, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- 1989 -. Department of Cardiology, Medical Center «Mount Sinai», New York City, USA
- 1989 -. Department of rheumatology, medical center. Yitzhak Rabin, Israel.
- 1989-91 biennium. - Senior Consultant-ordinator, 4th therapy department, health center it. Yitzhak Rabin and the Medical Faculty of them. Sackler, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 1991-93 biennium. - Specialization in gastroenterology
- 1996 - Head of the clinic onkogastroenterologii, Medical Center. Yitzhak Rabin and the Medical Faculty of them. Sackler, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 2001-05 biennium. - Co-director of the research group of international (32 countries) multicenter (110 centers) clinical studies in colorectal cancer prevention
- 2005 -. The head of the Center for multidisciplinary cancer prevention, medical center "Ichilov" < / li>
Membership community / Participation in events
- The Israeli Association for the Study of the Liver;
- The Israeli Association of colorectal surgery;
- The American Association Gastrointerstinalnoy Endoscopy;
- The American Association of Gastroenterology;
- The American Association for Cancer Research;
- The European Association for Cancer Research
at international and national scientific conferences, has authored more than 250 publications on issues of internal diseases, gastroenterology, oncology and prevention of malignant tumors.