Prominent Israeli doctor, dealing with the problems of neurooncology. Professor spent many complex innovative operations.
Tsvi Ram - an experienced Israeli neurosurgeon and neurooncologist, recognized worldwide as an expert, and professor, is actively used in the medical practice modern methods of diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Ram holds complex minimally invasive surgery to remove brain tumors. In ihis work, Tsvi Ram uses only high-tech equipment.
After finishing medical school in the United States next famous surgeon continued to receive specialized education in Israel, where it is then passed traineeship in neurosurgery at the clinic Sheba. The professor has more than 30 years of experience in complex with clinical cases, a number of scientific publications and research behind him.
Conducts research in molecular medicine in neuro-oncology, cancer gene therapy. < /p>
- 1980-1985 - chief medical Officer, IDF
- 1991-1994 - a senior neurosurgeon, department of neurosurgery, National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland (United States)
- 1994-1999 - senior neurosurgeon hospitals "Sheba", Tel - Ha - Shomer
- 2003-present .: head of neurosurgery hospital Ichilov, Tel Aviv
Exams / Accreditations
- Medical center Tel Hashomer (the position of deputy head of the department neurosurgery);
- The National Institutes of Health, United States of America;
- A military doctor as part of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF)
Membership communities /. Participation in events
- The Chairman of the Association of the European Association of Neurological Surgeons (NEOS)
- Member of the executive Committee of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The President of the European Association of neurosurgical community (EANS),
- The Committee of neuro-oncology,
- The Executive Committee to develop regulations several pharmaceutical companies conducting phase III clinical trials
- Scientific Consultant of many biotech companies.
The browser of the A leading scientific journals in the field of neurosurgery. The author has more than 100 publications in scientific medical journals behind him. Research interests:
- a hormonal imbalance during the growth of meningiomas;
- Features neurosurgery in pregnant patients;
- surgery for metastasis of malignant tumors in the brain .