A leading Israeli neurosurgeon with more than 30 years of experience, specializing in neurosurgery brain and spinal cord, surgery of the brain and spinal cord tumors
Tsvi Rappoport - is not just a A leading doctor, a surgeon and professor at Israel, it is also the president of the Academy of Neurosurgeons international scale, which takes an active part in various clinical studies aimed at improving therapeutic methods for the detection of tumors in the brain. In addition, he has been studying the problems of complex treatment of traumatic brain injury, as well as the development of effective methods of preventing spasms of blood vessels in the brain.
Professor conducts complex operations on the brain, associated with removal of tumor mass and acoustic neuroma, and specializes in the correction of complex cranial defects. Tsvi Rappoport in his practice uses unique advanced treatment methods and uses for the brain fiber.
- is engaged in research of malignant brain tumors, traumatic brain injury, is looking for new solutions to prevent complications after stroke and brain hemorrhage.
- Participated in the development of non-invasive device for measuring intracranial pressure, studied the mechanisms for the treatment of pain in the face (neuritis) and the physiology of the cerebral infarction.
- 1980-1983 - the head physician in the department of neurosurgery, medical center "Sheba", Israel
- 1983-1989 - the chief doctor, and since 1986 Head in the department of neurosurgery, university Hospital "Hadassah", Israel
- From 1989 - Head of the department of neurosurgery, medical center "Rabin" and children's Hospital, "Schneider"
- From 1998 - chief coordinator service of neurosurgery in the "Herzliya medical center» < / ul>
Exams / Accreditations
Professor Tsvi Rappaport was on probation for the different neurosurgical operations at A leading medical centers worldwide. Specializations on the types of surgical procedures:
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery, Karolinska Institute (Solna, Sweden).
- cavernous sinus surgery (Los Angeles, USA).
- Surgery acoustic neuromas (Washington, USA).
- The surgical treatment of epilepsy (Germany).
- Deep Brain Stimulation (the DBS), University Hospital of Grenoble (Grenoble, France).
- Imaging Navigation in Neurosurgery (Germany, France, USA, Switzerland).
- Neuro-Endoscopy, University Hospital of Mainz (Germany).
- Surgical treatment of brain tumors (Germany).
Membership Community / Participation in events
- Congress of Neurological Surgery, USA
- The Israeli Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Israeli Association of Surgeons
- The European Association of Neurosurgeons
- The American Association of Neurological Surgeons < li> International Society for the Study of Pain
- Community tumors spine and peripheral nerves (tumors AANS / CNS) World Society Stereotactic and functional Neurosurgery
- The President and the chairman of the membership Committee of the Eurasian Academy of Neurosurgery
- The Association of Professionals Clinical Research
- A member of the Alzheimer's Center board of directors, Ramat-Gan, Israel
- The Chairman of the international Advisory Board, Western Neurosurgical Academy, Central and East Africa
- Member of the Board of editors, Advanced and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery
He is the author of over 130 scientific studies published in A leading international medical journals.