An outstanding Russian specialist in cardiovascular surgery, regularly improve their qualifications in Europe, the highest category doctor
Chupin Andrey - a heart surgeon, vascular surgeon, PhD, in charge of the Clinic for Vascular Surgery at the Federal Research and Clinical Center №83
Performs all types of diagnostic cardiac and vascular - angiography, MRI, MSCT, duplex scanning, ultrasound, PET, X-ray, EKG. Properly and affordable interprets the results.
Chupin Andrey specializes in:.
- to hold balloon angioplasty and valvuloplasty
- executes full range of surgical procedures with arterial and venous pathologies.
- performs bypass,
- performs stenting,
- provides endarterectomy,
- holds profundoplasty,
- practicing resection aneurysms and malformations,
- holds prosthetic arteries
Education and training
- 1987 -. 2 graduated MOLGMI them. Pirogov.
- 1992 - defended his thesis
- 1999 - defended his doctoral dissertation
- increases the qualification in Europe
- A member of the Russian society of Angiology and angiosurgeons,
- Member of European and international profile clubs and organizations.
- The author of over 200 scientific papers.
- A member of the editorial board of the journal "Angiology and Vascular Surgery."