Korolev Sergey Vladimirovich - the surgeon, endoscopic surgeon working at the Clinic for K + 31
Diagnoses diseases of the abdominal and thoracic cavity, pelvic organs, skin and soft tissues that require surgical treatment. Apply clinical, ray, functional and laboratory research methods.
He specializes in classic abdominal, laparoscopic and endoscopic surgical procedures (routine and emergency). Operates authorities pancreatitis, necrotizing pancreatitis, peptic ulcer disease, GERD, polyposis of the stomach and intestines, tumors. Performs appendectomy and hernia repair, organ transplantation, resection cancer
- Perform a wide range of "traditional" and laparoscopic surgeries on abdominal and retroperitoneal space
- Surgical treatment of pancreatic-biliary area, including cancer;.
- Surgical treatment of chronic pancreatitis;
- Surgery treatment of acute pancreatitis, pancreatic necrosis;
- Surgical interventions for stomach ulcers and tumors of the stomach;
- Laparoscopic surgery of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, diaphragmatic hernia;
- surgery diseases small intestine and colon;
- Laparoscopic and "traditional" hernia repair on various hernias of the anterior abdominal wall, including the large post-operative;
- Surgery neorgannyh retroperitoneal tumors; < li> Emergency surgical care.
AccreditationIn 2002 Korolev Sergey graduated from the Russian State Medical University, until 2007 he studied at the residency and postgraduate surgical areas. it has been four refresher course:
- 2008 - "HIV and opportunistic infections»;
- 2009 - "endoscopic surgery: operative technique of endoscopic surgery; diagnostic laparoscopy; operative laparoscopy »;
- 2011 - The" Clinical transplantation of the liver »;
- 2011 - The" urgent conditions in thoracic surgery » Membership in communitiesЧлен РОХ и РОЭХ.