Dr. Xavier Nadal is the curator of egg donation program - "Dona-Dona"
The effectiveness of the team of Dr. Nadal reaches 59% of unique, it is connected with the use of donor oocytes are fertilized with sperm couples to embryos. Oocyte donation involves a rigorous process of selection of appropriate anonymous donors among women.
Expert in the following areas Freeze egg In vitro fertilization (IVF) Artificial insemination Assisted reproductive technologies
Education and training:
- Bachelor of medicine and surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- A specialist in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Barcelona - la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona - Hospital de la Sta Creu i Sant Pau
- 1984 - member of the Spanish fertility society
- 1986 - member of the American society of childbearing
- 1988 -1993 - responsible for human reproduction unit Hospital General de Catalunya
- 1988 - 1994 studies at the US Medical Center in Baltimore (Director Jairo E. García, MD)
- soouchreditel 1st Spanish Fund egg donation
- 1999 - Director and founder donation Dana Dona program
- 1995 - CEO and founder of IVF Barcelona.
- 1999 - The director and founder of Assisted Reproduction Department of Medical Center Teknon
- A member of the ethics and norms of the Spanish Fertility Society
- Active Representative Representative in Catalan Spanish Fertility Society
- The author of many articles and papers presented at national congresses and international symposiums on human reproduction, stimulation of egg donors,
- 2010 - Author "egg donation" - Editorial Momento Medical
- 2013 - the author of "embryo donation" - Editorial Momento Medico