Treatment of gastroenterologichesky diseases abroad
The gastroenterology is a section of medicine which is engaged in diagnostics and treatment of diseases of a gastrointestinal tract:
- digestive tract (DT),
Abroad the gastroenterology achieved considerable success. High level of diagnostics allows to reveal pathological processes at early stages, and ample opportunities of conservative and surgical treatment - successfully to cope with the most different diseases.
What diseases treat in gastroenterologichesky clinics abroad:
- Inflammatory processes of a gastrointestinal tract (ezofagit, gastritis, gastroduodenit, enteritis, colitis).
- Stomach ulcer of a stomach and duodenum.
- Liver diseases (cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, cirrhosis).
- Pancreas diseases (pancreatitis, pankreonekroz).
- Fermentopatiya, breaking normal digestion.
- Oncological diseases.
Specific cases of treatment of gastroenterologichesky diseases abroad
Considerable success in treatment of such rare and serious illness as is also abroad achieved:
- illness Krone
- nonspecific ulcer colitis
- good results are shown by therapy of cancer of different departments of a gastrointestinal tract