Education and professional activities:
He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University, after graduation held practice:
- 1997 - 2003. - Training in the Department of Plastic Surgery Hospital Sourasky (Ichilov) in Tel Aviv.
- 2003 - 2005. - Internship abroad in a hospital for children in the Department of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery, Toronto (Canada)
- The Deputy Director, Division of Reconstructive Surgery Sourasky Hospital (Ichilov) ., Tel Aviv
- The head physician of the pediatric Sourasky hospital (Ichilov) in Tel Aviv
Membership in international associations and organizations:.
- The Israeli Association of plastic surgeons
- The American Association of Oral and maxillofacial surgery (American Cleft Palate - Craniofacial Association)..
- The American Association of plastic surgeons .
Children and adult plastic surgery, congenital craniofacial malformations, maxillofacial surgery, plastic malformation of the upper lip and palate ( "hare lip" and "cleft palate"), plastic after burns and injuries.