Anton V. Nikolaev - traumatologist, arthrology surgeon working at the Clinic of K + 31
- 2003 - SMU , specialty - medical business
- 2003 -. 2005. - RMAPO, clinical residency, internship. Specialty - traumatology - orthopedics
- 2008 -. 2009. - Numerous educational trips in Vreden Institute of St. Petersburg with the passage of certification courses endoprotezirvoaniya knee and hip
He performs all types of diagnostic procedures for the detection of dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system. it accepts patients with acute injuries and post-traumatic complications. Explores congenital and acquired diseases and deformations.
Performs osteosynthesis, total joint replacement, arthroscopic surgery, vertebroplasty. Treats scoliosis and kyphosis, hemarthrosis, heel spurs, low back pain, deformities of fingers and feet, flat feet, clubfoot, spondylarthritis. Holds plastic ligaments.
In 2003, Anton V. Nikolaev graduated from SMU, until 2005 passed internship and residency. Increases qualifications in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Austria:
- 2004 - basic course osteosynthesis Association, Leeds, Austria < li> 2005 - Training through osteosynthesis Association, Basel, Switzerland
- 2007 - primary and Revision knee replacement Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 2008 - course arthroscopy of the shoulder joint Madrid, Spain
- 2010 - anatomic and reverse shoulder joint endoprotezirvoanie g Tel - Aviv, Israel
- 2010 - joint replacement of the shoulder joint r Hannover, Germany < li> 2012 arthroscopy, joint replacement of the shoulder joint, San Diego
- 2012 Conference "25 years of experience in the use of reverse shoulder endoprotteza, g.Madrid
- 2013 g arthroplasty of the shoulder joint .Tsyurih
- Participation in operations 2 - 3 times a year in European clinics as an assistant in the framework of Doctor program - to -. Doctor
Membership in communities