Chief physician of the Department of Oncology of the Institute of Radiation diagnostics "Ichilov", an outstanding cancers, radiation therapist
Diana Maceejewski - known in Israel as a doctor onkoradiolog having the highest degree of skill and many years of practical experience in the treatment of complex diseases and complicated clinical cases. Having graduated from the Riga Medical Institute, a young specialist continued her education at the Graduate School of Medicine, followed by residency training in the First Clinical Hospital.
Throughout her medical practice Diana Maceejewski is actively improving her professional level, on a permanent basis attends relevant training courses, as well as taking part in various forums, symposiums and conferences.
Today, Diana Maceejewski has served as the chief physician of the Department of radiotherapy Cancer Institute Medical Center named after Sourasky, and also works in a private clinic "Assuta" where practices the use of radiation therapy. it takes an active part in scientific conferences, which is a regular speaker, it is in professional societies, as well as engaged in academic activities.
- 1974 - internship in surgery department, Riga
- 1974 - 1983 - surgeon at the hospital in Riga
- 1983 - 1987 - Cancer surgeon at the City Oncology Center, Riga
- 1987 - 1991 - Surgical oncologist in the Basin Hospital, Riga
- In 1992 she received a license for medical activities in Israel
- 1992 - doctor, Institute of Oncology, Ichilov Medical Center - Sourasky < /li>
- 1993 - 2001 - residency, Institute of Oncology, Ichilov Medical Center (Sourasky)
- Since 2001 she is a senior physician at the Institute of Oncology Medical Center Ichilov (Sourasky)
Membership Community / Participation in events
- The Israeli Association of Oncology and radiotherapy.
- The Israeli Association for the fight against breast cancer.
- The Israeli Association of cancers
The author of scientific papers as:
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy in advanced pancreatic cancer;
- Dead sea Products, minimize toxicity of radiation therapy in patients with head and neck tumors;
- Reduced cardiotoxicity in women with left-sided breast cancer .
in addition, many scientific works of Diana Maceejewski published in professional medical journals, such as:
- Gemcitabine in the treatment of recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer;
- targeting lung metastatic renal cell carcinoma using the inhalation of interleukin-2.