A A leading Israeli professionals involved in the treatment and diagnosis of tumors of the skeleton and soft tissues
Ofer Merimsky today is unique in Israel, highly specialized professional, whose professional activity is focused on the treatment of all types of sarcomas. Thanks to the rich clinical experience and remarkable achievements in the professional field it has earned an impeccable reputation and worldwide recognition. An expert in various areas of oncology actively uses innovative methods of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Ofer Merimsky practices a holistic approach to treatment, attracting experienced, qualified professionals from various fields of medicine. Today Professor took a leadership position in one of the A leading clinics in the country, and is the head of the community of oncologists of Israel.
- NYH, New York, USA, (by Bracha specialist - and radiotherapy)
- Tel Aviv State University, postdoktorat, department of clinical Oncology;
- Jerusalem State University, clinical residency on specialty "General Oncology and radiotherapy".
- The head of the military commission of the Northern military District, the Israel Defense Forces;
- A military doctor of special units, the Israel Defense Forces. A military doctor in the IDF;
- The head of department of the treatment of tumors of bone and soft tissues of the Tel Aviv Medical Center (Ichilov)
Exams / Accreditations
Specialized courses for the treatment of bone tumors and soft tissue, Paris, France.
Membership community / Participation in events
- Member of the society of oncologists and radiotherapists Israel.
- American scientific cancer society (ASCO),
- European scientific medical organizations (ESMO),
- European society of Oncology of the musculoskeletal system (EMSOS),
- International society for the treatment of tumors of the connective tissue (CTOS).
- The head of the Israeli society of Oncology and radiotherapy
Numerous scientific publications in the field of treatment malignant diseases of the bone and soft tissues as well as lung cancer.