Dr Ilan Gil Ron - A leading professor and oncologist of Israel, has received worldwide recognition for its numerous research, as well as a successful medical practice. Recognized as an expert in the field of clinical oncology treats different forms of visceral neoplasms, using advanced technologies, techniques and development.
In addition to the practical activities of Ilan Gil Ron takes an active part in various kinds of research, takes a leadership position in the laboratory, where hard work is hard to find the formula of the drug against cancer. During his active work professor had published more than 80 scientific articles.
The principle of it based on a careful medical history data and conducting a thorough diagnosis.
directs research laboratory for the development of anti-cancer drugs from natural resources.
- in 1986 he graduated from medical school in the city of Be'er Sheva.
- He served . IDF (Israeli army) as a medical rescue department
- worked in the specialty in Israel
- 1998 to 1998 years -. work at memorial Sloan Kettering in New York, for two years.
- Practised in England, the hospital Cookridge.
- the present time - the head physician of the oncology department at Tel Aviv medical center.
< h2> Exams / Accreditations
- The degree of BA in Oncology, Department of training at Tel Aviv University.
- Advanced training and practical work at the medical center Sloane Catering Services in New York (USA) in 1998-1999, specializing in oncology gastrointestinal tract (esophagus, stomach, liver, intestines, pancreas), melanoma and breast cancer.
- Advanced training in Kokridzh medical center in g . Leeds (UK) blizkofokusnoy radiotherapy.
- There is a double master's degree (MBA) in management from the Institute of management and the University of New York (CUNY).
Membership community / Participation in events
- ISCORT- Israeli Association of clinical Oncology and radiotherapy;
- ASTRO - American Association of radiotherapy and oncology;
- ASCO - American Association of clinical Oncology;
- Research Academy of New York;
- The Israeli cancer forum breast cancer and melanoma.
He has published over 80 scientific articles in A leading journals in the field of oncology world.